Approval from Immigration-Sunday night, October 1st

Approval from Immigration-Sunday night, October 1st
A happy day! I am so glad that L. told me to take a picture of myself!

Tuesday, February 6, 2007




Well my dear sis said that she (and her friends!) was ready for me to blog something besides my title. So let the blogging begin...Jada's nursery is a work in progress. Here are a few pictures of how things are looking.

13 comments:

A Teacher's Notebook said...

Congrats on joining the blogging world, the timeline is great!

Marissa said...

I am one of your sister's friends that was asking about your blog, etc. I am excited to see that you updated- lovely nursery! I look forward to reading about your experience with the adoption process. good luck with everything!

Anonymous said...

Marissa,
Thank you so much for prompting me to update! I can't promise that I will keep it up. But once I receive a referral you will hear all about it!

Cassie said...

Angie - you've got to keep it up!

We're all reading...

Lovely nursery BTW.

Meredith said...

HI Angie!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I hope I see you soon!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Angie said...

Hello Cassie,
Oh I know that I utterly fail as a blogger, but I will improve in the summer! I promise! Thanks for reading and I hope that you are well!--Angie

Angie said...

Meredith,
I hope that I can see you soon too! I miss you! I just put a fun picture of you as the screen saver on my phone and it makes me smile everytime I open my phone! I hope that you have a great spring break!

Meredith said...

i love the new pictures!!!!!!!!!! The sceiling fan is sooo cute!! i am at Nana and pops right now and i am on they're laptop. See you later!!!! what does the pic. look like on your phone??? I might remember the time.

Angie said...

Meredith,

The picture was taken at the Baylor game. You are holding on to the rail and hanging backwards. It is such a cute, fun picture! Have a great time at Nana and Pops! What are you going to do this week? Do you remember when you, Blake, and I went to museum in Fort Worth?

Meredith said...

YES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I
remember that picture!!!!!!!
I remember EVERYTHING when we went to the museum!!!!!!!!!!!! OH, i got to go now!!! see ya!!!!

Anonymous said...

Meredith,
I wish that I could get the picture out of my phone, but I don't have interenet service on my phone. That is fun that you remember so much about the museum!

Meredith said...

HEY!!!!!!!!!!!! Ell. and Jare. left they had come to see us!!!! Ok you probly do not know who i am talking about.here are sime hints. They live where we used to live the are 1 and 2. There parents and them are my dad's cosins!!! o,well. i will just tell you moore in an email.

Anonymous said...

That is soooo cool!!!!!!!!!!!

ME, MER.