Approval from Immigration-Sunday night, October 1st

Approval from Immigration-Sunday night, October 1st
A happy day! I am so glad that L. told me to take a picture of myself!

Tuesday, February 6, 2007

Adoption Timeline
3/20/2007 - Five Months of Waiting
2/20/2007 - Four Months of Waiting and Second Round of Immunizations
1/20/2007 – Three Months of Waiting
1/17/2007 – First Round of Immunizations
12/20/2006 – Two Months of Waiting
11/20/2006 – One Month of Waiting
11/7/2006 – Dossier submitted to the IAD
10/26/2006 - Dossier to Vietnam
10/20/2006 - Dossier Received by Agency
10/13/2006 - Documents to Consulate General of Vietnam
10/10/2006 - Documents to Secretary of State
9/29/2006 - Received I-171H
9/20/2006 – USCIS Fingerprints again
9/17/2006 - Received home study and submitted to USCIS
8/15/2006 –Completed Texas Police Clearance
8/9/2006 – USCIS Fingerprints
8/3/2006 – Obtained Employer Verification Letter
8/2/2006 - Physical
8/1/2006 - Received I-600A receipt
7/31/2006 - Mailed I-600A
7/25/2006 – Completed Florida Police Clearance
7/24/2006 - Home Study Visit
7/19/2006 - Accepted by agency
7/11/2006 - Application submitted to agency

6 comments:

Meredith said...

HI!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Meredith said...

HI!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Meredith said...

Jada's room is pretty!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

A Teacher's Notebook said...

hey, you changed your sub-title, nice rhymes sis.

Meredith said...

I like the room!!!!!!!!!!!! I am talking to you right now.

Anonymous said...

Meredith,

Thanks for writing!! It was good to talk to you today! I will post some more pictures once I put up the crib! Love you!