Approval from Immigration-Sunday night, October 1st

Approval from Immigration-Sunday night, October 1st
A happy day! I am so glad that L. told me to take a picture of myself!

Tuesday, March 13, 2007

Which lamp do you like best--A or B?




A has a disadvantage with the plastic still on it, but try to look past that! It is hard to see, but A has a yellow half-moon on the chain-pull and B has a blue flip-flop. What do you think??

6 comments:

Rachel Rae said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Anonymous said...

I like the grass skirt lamp with the monkeys.... I love the whole nursery... I'm so excited for you and Jada!! Can't wait until the girls can have play dates & tea parties.

Anonymous said...

I like the grass skirt lamp. Too cute! and it matches the nursery perfectly. where did you get it? love it!!!!

Anonymous said...

Angie, that last posting was me, i just dont know how to do this yet, i am so computer illiterate. you will have to help me with yet another computer thing. sorry.

amy

Anonymous said...

I like Lamp B, I wonder what Meredith thinks about it?

-Little Sis

Meredith said...

HEY, I think lamp b!!!!!!!!!